“1000 most common words in Dutch” is a free Dutch course for beginners, who want to reach fast a basic vocabulary. The method, developed by Bart de Pau, consists of 40 lessons. In each lesson you learn 25 words.
Each lesson contains:
1) a video – which shows the word in Dutch + English, and as a picture.
– You hear the pronunciation, and Bart tells some specific things you need to know about Holland.
– There are subtitles in French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Thai, Bulgarian, Portuguese
2) a vocabulary list – to study these 25 words.
3) exercises – 3 types: (1) with pictures, (2) translation and (3) context
Every 5 lessons there is a review test. If you pass all the review tests, you can do the exam. A certificate is given if you pass the exam with 90%.